August 06, 2013

Barcelona Day 7 - Symposium! (Part 2)

The afternoon workshop was with Melanie Reim, who is amazing - this workshop was called Channeling Picasso and it was so fun! I know I've said that about every workshops - but they really were all very fun.




After two days of workshops about drawing people (which I did not do on purpose, by the way), I'm just straight up drawing people. We were on La Rambla again, so again - lots to choose from!



Then I had drinks with some French sketchers, followed by a lovely quiet dinner with some great folks.





1 comment:

memi said...

I really love your drawings, Elizabeth, and you totally got the idea of the influences around you. It was great fun working together and I look forward to doing it again!

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...