August 06, 2013

Barcelona Day 7 - Symposium! (Part 1)

This is the CCCB courtyard, where we met before each workshop. I started the day with Marc Holmes' workshop.


We went to La Rambla and drew people - the perfect place for it!


So. Many. People.


I followed this one guy around for about 20 minutes. He was selling those #&@(!&^ tweety things, which I hate! But apparently are very popular in touristy areas.


Then I had lunch with the lovely people from Moleskine, and they brought me all of these goodies! I made them sit outside, and now I get embarrassed every time I think about it. It was so hot. Why did I make them sit outside?! Because, honestly, I didn't know there was an inside to this bar until after they left!
* shakes head at self *




No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...