August 03, 2013

Barcelona Day 6 - Symposium! (Part 1)

Look at all of these wonderful people! Everybody is getting out their sketchbooks, if they aren't out already.




Here was my view from the stage - the stage!

Plus my notes from Jim Richards' workshop.


And my sketches from Jim's workshop - I had so much fun making these!




And here's my big sketch in Plaza Catalunya.


And everyone else's. This workshop was great! It made me so much more comfortable drawing groups of people, and I frankly needed the help because I tend to leave out people, making my architecture sketches look slightly post-apocalyptic. Now we are all fearless people-sketchers!


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...