August 26, 2015

Memphis Urban Sketchers August & September

I wasn't back from the Symposium in Singapore for long before I got to meet up with our group here in Memphis. We met in the lobby of the Peabody Hotel, a great spot for indoor sketching.

We met at 10:00 AM, and it wasn't long before the lobby filled up with people waiting to see the Peabody Ducks make their morning march from the elevator into the fountain. On this visit I learned that the ducks stay in the fountain all day, until they march back up to their penthouse apartment at 4:00 PM.

It's a great spot for sketching people!

For our next meeting we are going to the Memphis Farmers Market downtown on September 12th. Meet where the two covered walkways intersect at 10:00 AM.



No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...