August 21, 2015

Iceland Trip: Day 2

I love to cook breakfast for people when we're on vacation together!

There was a golden rain tree outside the apartment - it was gorgeous!


Heather, Clara and I went to this church and up into the tower, where you can look out and see all of Reykjavik.

The inside of the church is described as "unadorned" but it is beautiful - simple and austere and minimal.


And had a lovely snack at Café Paris.

View from the church, looking north.



There is a lot to see in downtown Reykjavik. A lot of the buildings are different colors, there are big fat cats wandering around, and there are a lot of colorful flowers and plants everywhere.



No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...