July 24, 2013

Studio Night Last Night: Processing Barcelona

I spent last night's Studio Night prepping for my workshop at Flicker Street Studio this Saturday. The workshop is called "Sketching Lessons from Barcelona," so to prepare for it I have to process my whole trip. It's been great! But also gotten under my skin to the point where I'm having dreams about not being able to find my workshop supplies right as the workshop is starting.

I said I'd start posting about my trip, so here are the first pages of my Barcelona trip sketchbook - a map that I drew and a list of possible things to do and see.




Have I mentioned that I love drawing maps? It's something that I started doing when I went to Santo Domingo last year, and now I'm hooked.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...