September 22, 2014

Newfoundland - Day 5, Driving to Gros Morne National Park

Not much sketching on this day, as we mostly drive - and as you know, I'm the driver. I settled for a quick sketch at lunch (the caribou head - click image to read description), a quick sketch at dinner, and a quick sketch after dinner of Rocky Harbour.

The day started with a lovely breakfast made by Ruth and Wayne at The Prints of Whales Inn. Look at the dolphin bananas!

Then on to Gros Morne, where around every curve was another unbelievable view.

We settled in at the Fisherman's Landing Inn, ate dinner at the restaurant, and saw a moose!







No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...