April 22, 2014

Went to New York!

This past weekend Toby and I took our nephew Joshua to New York. We took his brother Calvin a few years ago.

I didn't do much sketching because we barely sat still! So much walking. I made this first sketch from our hotel room - amazing views!

We visited with my brother David, ate pizza, and went to the top of the Empire State Building; ate more pizza, went to Grand Central Station and Rockefeller Center and Central Park and ate more pizza, then went to a Mets game; ate more pizza, rode the Staten Island ferry, went to two comic book stores, and had dinner at Les Halles, which I highly recommend.

Even with all that stuff it was too too short. We had a fantastic time!



It's like Grand Central Station in here!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...