-
We were pretty exhausted after the previous day's adventure, so we got off to a slow start and went downtown to the National Gallery o...
-
I've been hinting at this for a while: my new series Tiny Outfits . It started with trying to think of a "thing-a-day" project...
-
At 10am it was already about a thousand degrees outside, and therefore I should have put more thought into planning out my sketches. Instead...
Sketchwork Moved!
Please visit Sketchwork at elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...
6 comments:
I believe you mean Seattle, and it's called "The Space Needle"
this thing is totally in Calgary! there's no needle!
I think maybe you rushed through this sketch and FORGOT to put in the needle.
(are you hanging out with those super nice Canadians again?)
canadians are nice, aren't they? so nice they relocated the space needle so that i could draw it.
As everyone already knows, the Canadians are very creative people. It's called the Calgary Tower.
Those Canadians seem more like a bunch a copycats to me. Ha, Creative!
Post a Comment