March 12, 2013

London Part 2

I knew I'd be sketching over the course of the day, so I wanted to loosen up at breakfast - just a quick little sketch. I also noticed this bottle of something called "HP Sauce" - not sure what it is. Harry Potter sauce?


Got a little ambitious with my first tour sketch - just Buckingham Palace, that's all.

The tour was awesome - our own personal tour guide and van. We saw everything!

Our second stop was Westminster Abbey, below, then St. Paul's below that. Also the Tower of London.









We all went to dinner at Grumbles (after naps, of course). To accommodate the seven of us, they put us in a tiny wood-paneled room by ourselves. Cutest place ever! I had fish pie.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...