March 14, 2013

London #4

Went to Covent Gardens - it was a neat little place with all the shops and the cafes and the street performers. We sat in a lovely spot and listened to some musicians and ate lunch under some nice big blankets. I had my 2nd or 3rd or 4th bowl of potato and leek soup.


I did not draw in every curved line of the ceiling - just fill it in with your imagination.



That night Toby and I went on a date, but ended up sitting in giant chairs that we couldn't scoot up next to each other, and sitting under the speaker, so I just ended up sketching as usual. I really amused myself with this one, though.

(click images for more detail)

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...