November 12, 2014

Studio Night Last Night: More Comics

Last night I finally finished my Inside My Vacation Head comics, which I started on our trip to Newfoundland this summer.

At first my plan was to finish them in ink, but I'm not ready for ink yet and it turns out I love making them in pencil! (For now, anyway.)

I call this one Newfies Messing With Us, because for a minute I really did think the nice people at the bed & breakfast sent us to a one room shack for dinner. Those Newfies - they'll mess with you!

I'm going to keep posting one a day. The rest should not require descriptions :)

(click the image to make it bigger)

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...