January 01, 2012

Landscape in Watercolor
















On Christmas Day, after a breakfast of bacon and eggs and some chilling-out time, I took another hike up the creek to "Diana's Pool," where the big waterfall flows into a pool between two rock walls. The wall on the right curves in, and you can see how water has shaped it over time. The wall on the left goes back into a cave-like area with giant rocks in it. I found where someone had made a stack of small rocks on one of the giant rocks, and I added my own small stack next to it.

I am trying to use watercolor more. It's a lot easier and more fun with views like this!

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's all sketch a lot in 2012!!!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...