January 04, 2012

Longbow Cabin

This is the Longbow Cabin, which is close to the cabin we were in, but it is around a bend in the road. The folks staying there left on the afternoon of Christmas Eve, so I was able to go over there and peek inside on Christmas. It is an amazing, unique space.


The exterior is amazing, too. The cabin is built among the rocks, which are actually incorporated into the structure. The back of it is a natural pool with a waterfall. That's right: a natural pool with a waterfall. It's simply gorgeous, too gorgeous to try to draw ;)

I included a picture of the actual cabin with the sketch below, just to prove that it's real!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...