April 24, 2016

Oil Painting from Sketches and Photographs Class at Flicker Street Studio

I'm teaching Oil Painting from Sketches and Photographs again next month at Flicker Street Studio. I really enjoy teaching this class because it is closest to what I do in the studio: working with photographs and sketches to create oil paintings. We start with a creating a composition, then move on to color mixing before starting a painting, so if you are new you get a step-by-step lesson, and if you are not new to painting you get a refresher on the process.

Click here to sign up - the deadline to register is Tuesday, April 26.

Tuesday Evenings
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm 
May 3rd - 24th | 4 sessions 
$225 | Materials Included | Beginner and up 



No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...