April 13, 2016

Studio Night Last Night: Hustle at Crosstown

Last night (instead of Studio Night) I attended a panel discussion at Crosstown called Hustle: Fine-Tuning Your Studio Practice, where I sketched all of the speakers. Except I couldn't see Nick's face because the person in front of me was blocking him. From left to right, Susan Maakestad, Nick Pena, Lawrence Matthews, and Terry Lynn.

The talk made me feel very validated, as a person who has a fairly regular studio practice.

This is part of an ongoing series of professional development talks hosted by UrbanArt Commission, Crosstown Arts, and ArtsMemphis. Check out Crosstown Arts for more information.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...