December 11, 2014

President Elizabeth

You know I have, like, four jobs, right? I'm a technical writer, artist, art teacher, and one of the hardworking members of the all-volunteer board/staff of Urban Sketchers. For the next year I'll be an even-slightly-harder-working board member of USk, since I'll be serving as president.

I don't know what it is about USk, but I love it, and I love the actual work. It's one of my top three favorite current jobs.

I am excited about this position, and hope to be able to make a bit of a difference in my own inherent-project-manager sort of way. We have a great group and great plans.

So, if you need me any time soon, I'll probably be working!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...