June 24, 2012

MOMA Sculpture Courtyard

When we were in New York, my sister and I pretty much roamed around and did whatever struck our fancy. On Friday, we wandered around the area of Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral and then shopped and shopped. On the way back to our hotel we passed MOMA. It was four in the afternoon, right at the beginning of Target free Fridays, so we just turned right in, got in the line for free tickets and blam! There we were in the world's best museum! But we were worn out from all the shopping, so we sat in the sculpture courtyard for about an hour, just relaxing and watching people. What fun!

2 comments:

Jenna Lynn said...

Cool post, and love the captions, especially "my future home" :)

Best,
Jenny
www.shtnewyorkersdo.blogspot.com

Memphis Urban Sketchers said...

Thank you! I love that building.

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...