March 31, 2011

Spain Trip 2010: 6

On March 31 we all (minus Toby) took a double-decker tour bus around Madrid. We stopped across from the palace and had a snack in a nice little bar, where the waiter was mesmerized by my 3 beautiful blond cousins :)
After our snack, Little Aldo played on a playground while I drew this.


























We walked over to a plaza and everyone got massages while I drew these two buildings and a guy played a Beatles song on the flute.




































We went to the Mercato San Marco and saw the Plaza Mayor, then Angeles and I went to get tickets for a flamenco show and a bullfight. In Plaza del Sol she took this picture of me under this symbol of Madrid.

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...