August 26, 2011

More Vancouver

This one below I did at the Vancouver Art Gallery (museum!) in their great outdoor cafe. With that top right drawing I felt like I finally realized how to use my Faber-Castell Pitt artist pens. Finally!

The two gentlemen sitting to my right, who had been speaking Korean the entire time we sat there, noticed my drawings and spoke to me in English. They asked where I was from and when I said "the US, Tennessee," one of them said, "I've been there, to Memphis. I lived in Germantown for six months." Of course this Korean man living in Vancouver has a Memphis connection! You can find those connections all over the world.




















I did more pen drawings as Toby and I sat for hours at the Winking Judge pub watching the world go by.


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...