October 03, 2017

Caught Sketching!

After I attended the Society for Technical Communication annual Summit in Washington DC in May, the good people at the STC asked me to write an article for their magazine, Intercom. I was honored but nervous. They asked me to write specifically about the sketch notes I was making at the Summit, so writing about sketching made it a bit easier. I have great editors available to me, so that eased my mind as well. I guess I felt so at ease that after I turned it in I sort of lost track of it until I came across it last week!

Here's the article - if you click on it you can see it bigger and read it.


No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...