-
We were pretty exhausted after the previous day's adventure, so we got off to a slow start and went downtown to the National Gallery o...
-
I've been hinting at this for a while: my new series Tiny Outfits . It started with trying to think of a "thing-a-day" project...
-
At 10am it was already about a thousand degrees outside, and therefore I should have put more thought into planning out my sketches. Instead...
Sketchwork Moved!
Please visit Sketchwork at elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...


2 comments:
I love your style, its very interesting and I like this one in particular. I am out finding new blogs and am so pleased to have found yours :0)
Thanks - I appreciate it! I looked at your Green Man blog, and thought you might also enjoy this blog floramemphis on tumblr.
Post a Comment