January 08, 2013

Sign Up for My Sketching Class!

Ever wanted your sketches to look more like little paintings? Sign up for my class Painterly Sketching at Flicker Street Studio!
We will work in a sketchbook with watercolor, pens, ink and colored pencils from life to document a subject while capturing the feeling of the moment. We'll focus on shapes, layering, mark-making, shading and paint application.
Learning to use your sketchbook adds depth and soul to your world!

January 15 - January 29 • 3 classes
6:00 - 9:00 PM • Tuesday nights
$135 • plus $20 materials fee
beginner and up

Click here to sign up or call 901-767-2999!

No comments:

Sketchwork Moved!

Please visit Sketchwork at  elizabethalley.com/sketchwork . After 12 years with Blogger, I am incorporating my blog into my website becaus...